About me... let's see... I've lived in Alexandria, Virginia for about 7-years now with my husband, dog, cat, and 7-month-old son, Liam.
Currently my world revolves around this little squish, my son is my world and the reason I am going to succeed in this photography thing! I want to be living my best life, so I can use my talents to not only empower the lives of the women I work with, but to set an example for Liam that success does not have to mean grinding it out at some 9-5 job, but one that you wake up and feel joy to go to.
Some fun facts...
1. I was born on April Fools Day
2. I grew up in Southern Pennsylvania
3. I have been interested in photography for about 12 years now, I've shot weddings, portraits, you name it.
4. I collect frog and turtles (no live ones
5. My favorite instrument is the steel drum (think Little Mermaid's Under the Sea)
6. I love Sy-Fy and fantasy movies and books
7. My goal, to strip away all the negative filters for women and to show them the woman they are right now and the woman the rest of the world already sees everyday.
There's obviously more I could tell, but I'd rather us schedule a FREE planning consultation and meet each other in person!