How Might We Work Together
I highly suggest that we at least have a 15-minute phone/video conversation, if meeting in person is too difficult for your schedule. This meeting is where we will get to know each other. I'll learn what motivated you, what you find sexy, and what you LOVE about your body.
By getting to know you and building a foundation of trust and friendship we will be able to work together to build the best session that will truly make you shine! I promise to help guide you through the entire process from booking, getting your makeup consultation setup, discussing styling and outfit choices, posing, to the same Day Viewing and Ordering Session where you will have the option to purchase beautiful heirloom products that will forever capture your inner and outer beauty whether you plan to share these photos with a special someone or keep them all to yourself.
This meeting also sets expectations of what you are comfortable with, and what you’d like to try that are just outside your current comfort level, such as pose for a white sheet implied nude photo. We will set all expectations, wishes, and WILL NOTS in writing in the Model Release Form and in the Boudoir Agreement Contract that both of us will sign.
Questions to ask yourself before scheduling your consultation!
- Why do you want photos taken?
- What THREE WORDS sum up your photo shoot? (Hint, my business is based on Confidence, Beauty, and Empowerment)
- What do you want the FINAL IMAGES to look and feel like?
- Where in your home will you display the photos?
- What would your IDEAL shoot be like?
(Think locations, themes, mood, lighting, outfits, the sky is really the limit!)
- What is your definition of sexy?
- And Most importantly, what body parts do you absolutely LOVE and WHY!